Current working Papers and Technical Appendices:
1. Toward the Measurement of Historic Debts:
(The Review of Black Political Economy, Vol. 2 Issue 2 (September 1971) pp. 22–42.)
'Toward the Measurement of Historic Debts'
2. Spillover effects of women on boards.
Angelica Gonzalez, Ben Sila and Brian G M Main
Spillover effects of women on boards.
Further analysis - Extra Tables.
3. Progress on gender diversity
for corporate boards: Are we running in place?
Catherine H. Tinsley, James Wade, Brian G. M. Main, and
Charles A. O’Reilly III
(Industrial & Labor Relations review, 2017)
Are we running in place?
Chain_maintain status quo_example
Chain_two examples in text
4. Binding votes on executive remuneration
votes on executive remuneration'
5. Testing the Participation Constraint
Executive Labour Market:
(Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2016)
the Participation Constraint'
6. Heads I win, Tails you lose?
A career analysis of
executive pay and corporate performance:
(Cambridge Journal of
I win, Tails you lose'
7. Women in the Boardroom: Symbols
8. Is there a Negotiation Process
in UK Remuneration Committees?:
Process in UK Remuneration Committees'
Pay and Performance - Economic Journal - 2014
Pay and Performance in
UK boardrooms by Gender'
'STATA analysis code'
analysis code for robustness tests tables'
10. Giving and Receiving. The link between corporate giving and executive pay
"Giving and Receiving. The link between corporate giving and executive pay."
Working Paper, April 2012